Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2009

The World in 2050

Hi! I'm here to talk about

THE FUTURE
I Think in 2050...

...schools will fly...

...the 5D ( Fifth Dimension ) technology will be invented...

...robots will make other robots.

I asked the people of CEDET about...

CLIMATE

I asked the Art Teacher , Veronica:

Do you think in 2050 the climate will be hotter than today?

Answer: Yes,The Climate will be hotter than today.

I asked the Janitor,Regina,the same question:

Answer : No,The Climate won't be hotter than today.

I asked the pedagogue,Regina,the same question.

Answer:Yes,the climate will be very hot in 2050.

I asked the classmate,Flavio:

Answer:Yes,The Climate will be hotter than ever in 2050.

I Think the Climate will change.But I don't know if will be hotter or colder.

That's all for today

See ya guys.

Nenhum comentário:

Powered By Blogger